We are looking for fun, energetic hard-working people to work with us from April 1st to October 1st (finish date can be flexible for students) . You must match our current team criteria:
Jobs available are:
Team Leader (Above the spec below you must have industry experience and a license to tow a trailer)
– Flexible with time
– Hard working and optimistic in all situations
– Have a good common sense when it comes to structural problem solving
– Ability to adapt your persona to many environments and people
– Ability to work through tiredness and remain happy
– Ability to look for imperfections and amend them oneself
– Experience is a big benefit but not essential
– Awareness of potential hazards
– Hit a 3’ stake with a 7KG (15lb) hammer!
– Have fun and be proud of the work you do!
Hints of what the directors like (not essential)
– No smoking
– Speak good ‘proper’ English (little/no slang)
– Conformists that are proud of the work they do and offer suggestions for improvement
– Live fairly local to our head office very close to Bradgate Park
– Enjoyment of the sport, rugby!
Please send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply for a role, please send a short covering to letter to include the role you would like to apply for and accompany this with your CV.
Interviews will be held in the last week of February.